Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MONDAY NIGHT"S PRACTICE SESSION

Last night’s practice under the lights at Fernandez Park was a good one. Those in attendance were Nina, Carlos, Mandi, Gary, Rita, Richie, and myself. We fielded some flies and grounders and had a couple of rounds of batting practice before calling it a night.

We looked pretty solid for our first time out. The only negatives to report are some minor bumps and bruises and the annoyance of the numerous gnats that were drawn to the area by the lights.

I thought it was a good diamond for us to practice on until Nicholl Park opens up. What do you think about practicing here on Monday nights each week until our season starts?

2 comments:

  1. How is Gramp's Hand? Any luck getting him a new glove? HAAHAHA... SORRY again gramps. When i hear someone is ready, I always think they are game ready....HAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gramps tagged my ankle pretty hard with a shot up the middle. He was dishing it out, too. ;-) I iced it when I got home and I'm all set for Thursday. Can't wait to get back out there. I had a good time Monday night.

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)