Sunday, April 24, 2011

ALL-STAR D30 INNER GLOVE - SoftballJunk.com


The d3o Inner Glove by All-Star

I saw this inner glove for fielders at SoftballJunk.com and wondered if anyone on the team has tried one. I wear a batting glove inside my softball gloves to protect the lining from the perspiration on my hand. It occurs to me that a glove such as the one shown here would be much better than a batting glove. A batting glove isn't always an easy fit inside the softball glove and this glove has padding to protect the wrist, palm and fingers from hard hit or thrown balls. Also, the fingers have a tacky surface to provide a better grip inside the softball glove. I think it's a very good idea and I might just have to order one..

3 comments:

  1. Do they come in burgundy??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! It looks like the palm and finger pads are maroon or burgundy.

    Rawlings and Wilson recommend that you wear a glove inside your softball glove. It absorbs the perspiration that would otherwise soak into the lining and damage it. I do this most of the time but some of my gloves and mitts have a snug fit. My batting gloves are too bulky to get into the finger and thumb slots.

    An inner glove like this could solve that problem. The extra padding on the palm and first two fingers would be welcome. If the rest of the glove is thin and fits into the softball glove well, I could see this thing being worth the money.

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)