Sunday, April 17, 2011

LEFTY & ACE IN ACTION

Carlos's sons are playing for the Yankees in the Richmond Little League. I rode up to see them play the Cardinals on Saturday afternoon at Nicholl Park. As circumstances would have it, the Yankees' coach had a last second engagement so the team was left in Carlos's hands. Carlos led the Yankees as if he were the coach all along. Here's some video from the game at Nicholl Park #2. Ace wears #8 and Lefty wears #12. If you prefer to see the video directly from You Tube, you can do so here.






















2 comments:

  1. The Hit Squad was real happy to see our fellow Bricks member, Mark come out & show the support! Nice pics & video...I will let the Yankees parents know of the You Tube video link at practice tomorrow. GO YANKEES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good time. Next time I need to get The Coach and Richie out there with me.

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)