Friday, September 25, 2009

BBQ/All-Star Game Cancelled

I just received news that we won't be having a post-season barbeque and All-Star game. Instead there will be a league pizza party at Round Table in Pinole (next to In N Out Burger) on Saturday October 3rd from 4:30-6:30. The cost is $10.00 per person with the money due by COB, Monday, September 28th.

The City of Richmond will present us with our trophies for winning the championship at this event. I hope everyone will be able to attend. My daughter, Shannon, and I will be there.

3 comments:

  1. I will be there with my little ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought we'd get a follow-up announcement about who to pay but I haven't heard anything. I'll check with Chi Chi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chi Chi and I were the only PC Bricks who showed up. Chi Chi has the trophies. How do we want them distributed? Do we want to get together as a team? Or just hand them out at the office?

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)