Wednesday, July 6, 2011

JUNE 23 STATS VS MASTER BLASTERS

SORRY FOR THE DELAY. HERE'S THE STATS FROM THE GAME AGAINST THE MASTER BLASTERS. 1. QUINTON : 3-4, 1 HR, 1 3B, 2 RUNS; 1 RBI 2. LENA: 3-4, 1-2B, 3RUNS, 1 RBI 3. BRANDON: 3-4, 1 HR, 3 RUNS, 4 RBIs 4. MARIZA: 4-4, 1-2B, 3 RUNS, 1 RBI 5. CARLOS: 4-4, CYCLE, 2 RUNS, 4 RBIs 6. GABRIELLE: 1-4, , FIELDER CHOICE, 2 RUNS SCORED,1 RBI 7. RICHIE: 2-3, BB, 1 HR, 4 RBIS 8. MANDY: 0-1 8B. KEDI: 0-2 9. LAWRENCE: 2-3 2 2BS, 3 RBIs 10. STEPHANIE: 1-3 11. BOOKER T: 1-3 12. NINA: 1-3 FIEDER CHOICE; I RUN

5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Coach. I'll plug those in when I get back. How are our wounded warriors shaping up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in West Yellowstone, Montana tonight, about two miles from Wyoming -- out of cell range again. I'm driving through Idaho to Ogden, Utah tomorrow. My phone will work in Ogden. Somebody please text me the score of our game.

    I'll be at the Ogden Raptors vs Orem Owlz game Thursday night then I'm flying home Friday morning from Salt Lake City. I'm bringing my five wives with me.

    If you get really bored and you want to see what I've been up to, there's a link in the right column. Scroll down to "Other Links" and find "Murph's Roadtrips."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL TEXT YOU AFTER THE GAME. MANAGING THE TEAM IS DEFINITELY A TWO PERSON TEAM EFFORT JOB.

    I'M GLAD YOU ARE ENJOYING YOURSELF ON YOUR VACATION.

    TALK TO YOU LATER

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESTERDAY RESULTS FOR JULY 6 THE TDS DEF THE UNTOUCHABLES 15-12 AND THE TSC DEFEATED SWAT. I DON'T KNOW THE SCORE OF THAT GAME. THE TSC WERE WITHOUT JAMES. VINNIE PITCHED FOR THE TSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Coach. Usually my trip is in the spring and done by the time softball season starts. But with the daughter's senior year in high school, we had to push it back to summer. I won't dump everything on you like this next year.

    Good luck today, PC Bricks!

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)