Friday, August 14, 2009

Interested In Batting Practice This Weekend?

Last week we considered meeting at Blue Sky Sports in Pinole for a Sunday afternoon BP session. Scheduling conflicts and short Sunday business hours at Blue Sky kept us from following through. How about this Sunday? I'm working overtime on Saturday and I'd be free after that also. The batting cages are open until 6pm on Saturday and 5 pm on Sunday. It's a 35 mile ride for me but if we can make a team outing of it, I'll be there. Saturday would be easier because I'll be in Richmond for OT but Sunday would be cool too if that works better for everyone else. There's a poll in the right column to show where you stand.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Mark, can't make it this Sunday. I will be celebrating my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early happy birthday to you, Miss Princess! What about Saturday?

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)