Friday, August 7, 2009

Umpire's fee

As you may recall, we had to pay the umpire for Tuesday's makeup game. I'm not clear on exactly who paid and how much. I know I paid $10.00 and I'm almost positive Gena paid $8.00. I'm pretty sure Lena put in $2.00 and I think Superfan Leretha contributed $5.00. When the umpire's fee turned out to be only $20.00 instead of $25.00, I had money leftover which I gave back to Leretha. If I didn't give her enough back, we still owe her some. Before we sort out the tab, can I please have everyone who paid, confirm the amount here?

6 comments:

  1. We returned Leretha's $5.00 so we're square with her. Mamie chipped in $2.00, Gena paid $8.00, and I paid $10.00.

    We agreed on $2.00 apiece when we thought the price was $25.00 but the umpire charged us only $20.00. I figure we should stick with $2.00 and anything left over should be turned over to Coach Grandpa for the water and Gatorade. Is that cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUESTION I THOUGHT WE WERE SPLITTING THE COST W/THE TDS WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALSO WHO IS PAYING FOR THE UMPIRES FOR THE PLAYOFFS SINCE THE CITY OF RICHMOND IS BROKE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. please let me know when I can pay my debt and who I give the money to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did split the cost with the TD's. Merle said the price would be $50.00 and we would split it with them. It turned out the price was only $40.00. We had to pay half of $40.00 instead of $50.00.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the umpires' fees for the playoffs were part of the budget. The makeup games were not.

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)