Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Mod Squad is Huffin' & Puffin' to Bring Our House Down

If we play up to our potential, they should be as successful as the The Big Bad Wolf was when he employed that strategy against the third little pig's brick house.
From the Mod Squad's Blog:
fxebrwn Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:58:09
TODAY IS GAME DAY
I GOT MY GAME FACE ON
IM READY TO BLOW DOWN SOME BRICKS.....LETS HUFF AND PUFF TO THEY ALL COME FALLIN DOWN..
GO MOD SQUAD As for the game face, the Lady Bricks say, "Bring it on!"

3 comments:

  1. THE COACH IS READY TO GO. I HAVE DELAYED MY VACATION SO I CAN BE AT THE GAME TO LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON THE MOD SQUAD BEHINDS.

    THE CHAMPS WILL BE READY BECAUSE NOBODY CAN TALK LOUD AND NO MORE THAN THE COACH

    BECAUSE THATS' THE BOTTOM LINE BECAUSE STONECOLD AKA THE COACH SAID SO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE LAST THING TO THE MOD SQUAD.

    "TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN".

    ReplyDelete
  3. At my daughter's insistance, I shaved off the beard Sunday so I can't use the "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin" line.

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)