Tuesday, June 16, 2009

One Day To Go!

We're practicing today at Nichol Park #3. Obviously, this is the only practice left before the season starts so let's get as much out of it as we can. So far as I know, everyone but Derrick will be there. I'll set up the Hurricane for those who wish to get some extra swings on the side. I sure hope Derrick's wife is doing okay. And before any of you wiseguys say it, I don't just mean that for the selfish reason of getting Derrick back on the field with us. As someone who has broken nearly as many bones as Evil Knievel, I know the kind of pain and inconvenience she must be going through.

1 comment:

  1. PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! BRICK HOUSE is coming THRUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete

(Please keep it clean)