Thursday, June 3, 2010

Getting Back to Softball

Gena, Chi Chi, and The Coach have done a great job of keeping me up to date with our team while I'm away. I learned that we're opening against the TD's this afternoon. I thought I would have to miss the first game while on my road trip but it looks like I'm going to get back in time to be there.

We got a flight that's going to leave Atlanta at 8:35. With the difference in time zones, we'll land in San Francisco at about 11:30 local time. I should be able to get home, get my softball gear together and make it to Nichol Park by 4:00.

West Coast Sporting Goods won't have our uniforms ready on time as they promised me they would but there's nothing we can do about it. I'll deal with them Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Please keep it clean)